- All ticket options include weekend festival entry + 3 nights accommodation for the amount of people quoted in the berth size.
- Tickets bought through the ATP Ticket Store have a set booking fee of £7.50 per adult (or £3 per child if buying a Family Ticket Package) added to the quoted face value.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS (at £189pp + b/f)
Early Bird 2-berth = £378 + b/f (£20 off full price 2-berth) [SOLD OUT]
Early Bird 4-berth = £756 + b/f (£40 off full price 4-berth) [SOLD OUT]
Early Bird 5-berth = £945 + b/f (£50 off full price 5-berth) [SOLD OUT]
Early Bird 6-berth = £1,134 + b/f (£60 off full price 6-berth) [SOLD OUT]
Early Bird 7-berth = £1,323 + b/f (£70 off full price 7-berth) [SOLD OUT]
FULL PRICE TICKETS (at £199pp + b/f)
2-berth = £398 + b/f [PRODUCTION HOLDS RELEASED - BACK ON SALE!]
4-berth = £796 + b/f
5-berth = £995 + b/f [SOLD OUT]
6-berth = £1,194 + b/f
7-berth = £1,393 + b/f [SOLD OUT]
If you wish to attend but can't find four people to fill a chalet - you can now buy a pair of tickets to be matched up with another compatible pair of people to share accommodation. We have done this for a number of previous events and find it's a great way for smaller groups to be able to attend the event. Some testimonials from previous chalet sharers below:
"My boyfriend and I shared a chalet with two awesome ladies and had a blast! We came from the states, so it was a great way to meet new people and hang out." - Susan
"I hardly knew any of the guys I shared with at Shellac ATP, but loved the atmosphere. It actually turned out to be better than sharing with friends, and I'll surely be in touch with them for future gigs and festivals." - Grazia
"I met my friend Jeffrey through chalet-sharing at ATP. We had a great time, now deliberately share, and are basically related as a result. I've since introduced Jeffrey to another friend of mine; and now they're married. So it could be argued that chalet-sharing is responsible for two new families." - Derrick
PLEASE NOTE: Chalet shares are currently available on 4-berth chalets only. This means you pay £398 + b/f for 2 spaces in a 4-berth chalet, and get matched up with 2 other people doing the same. We will do our best to match up compatible pairs of people based on their sharing preferences. You will be able to set your sharing preferences by following the link to the information form supplied in your 'Order Complete' email from ATP TICKET STORE. Pairs will be matched up, notified, and introduced closer to the event.
Not a ticket option, but a little place set up over at the All Tomorrow's People Facebook page to aid in solving two of the age-old issues involved with attending UK Holiday Camp ATPs. Helpful for people who have either:
If either of these apply to you - head on over to the ATP CHALET FORUM to join in the discussion!
In response to customer feedback, ATP are for the first time offering family accommodation deals, the chalets for which will be located in a quieter area of the site with low walk-through from other customers. We will also be organising a special programme of children's cinema & entertainment for ages 0-16 to be announced closer to the event. Pontins also hosts the following facilities for families to enjoy: indoor swimming pool, football pitch, basketball courts, tennis courts, crazy golf course, go kart track, air hockey, a large arcade games area, extensive playground equipment, an indoor soft-play adventure land and much more.
PRICES PER PERSON
- Under 2 years old = Free, if sleeping in a cot
(Cots can be brought yourself, or hired for £10 each from Pontins - though please note: linen is not provided with hired cots)
- 2 to 15 years old = £75 + b/f
- 16+ = £199 + b/f (full adult price & adult wristband)
FAMILY CHALET OPTIONS
4-berth with 2 adults / 2 children = £548 + b/f
4 berth with 3 adults / 1 child = £672 + b/f
6-berth with 2 adults / 4 children = £698 + b/f
6-berth with 3 adults / 3 children = £822 + b/f
6-berth with 4 adults / 2 children = £946 + b/f
6 berth with 5 adults / 1 child = £1,070 + b/f
4-berths: 1 bedroom with 2 Single Beds, Double Sofa Bed in living room
6-berths: 2 bedrooms with 2 Single Beds each, Double Sofa Bed in living room
- Family ticket packages sold are exclusively for groups of adults with children. Groups of adults with no children will not be admitted to stay in this area.
- The venue curfew for children under 16 is midnight each night. They will be supplied with a different weekend wristband than adults to enforce this.
- There may be performances and artistic material on show at this event that is unsuitable for young children. It is solely at the discretion of the parents/minders what they choose to expose their children to. Adequate ear protection must also be provided by parents/minders for the children they are in charge of.
- If you wish to bring a child under 2 years old, in a cot into a 2-berth chalet - this is possible also. But please note it will be in the normal section and not the family section. The location of the 2-berth chalets on site is however still in a quieter area. If you wish to do this - please purchase a 2-berth from the regular ticket link and let us know at email@example.com so we can put you near other families in the 2-berth section.
If you have any further questions, requests, or comments regarding bringing your family to ATP - please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Also, once you have purchased a family ticket, please drop us an email with the ages of your children so we can organise age appropriate entertainment. All communication should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATP offer a Deposit Scheme for 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7-berth chalets. This separates your ticket purchase into two equal 50% payments, split well apart to save you putting down the full ticket amount in one go.
Through THIS link, you will be able to put down your 1st 50% deposit (available to purchase until Friday June 5th 2015) on the ticket(s) you wish to buy, and on completion of your order, you will be supplied with a link (contained in your 'Order Complete' email from ATP TICKET STORE) concerning details on completing the remaining 50% payment - please read these details carefully. 2nd payment is due by Tuesday October 6th 2015.
PLEASE NOTE: Your 1st deposit is non-refundable. If your 2nd payment is not completed by Tuesday October 6th - your order will be closed, and 1st deposit lost.
DEPOSIT SCHEME PRICES
2-berth = 2 payments of £199 + b/f each
4-berth = 2 payments of £398 + b/f each
5-berth = 2 payments of £497.50 + b/f each
6-berth = 2 payments of £597 + b/f each
7-berth = 2 payments of £696.50 + b/f each