This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA WE COLLECT
- ATP collects personal information when you purchase from our store or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such as:
- When you enter a competition on the www.atpfestival.com website.
- Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- ATP's servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
- ATP does not store or process credit cards on its own servers. Credit cards, Paypal and other payment methods are all handled sercurely by our Merchant provider Paypal UK.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including sending the ATP email newsletter.
- ATP processes personal information on our servers in the United States and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
- For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us on email@example.com - with Privacy Practice as your subject line.