Terms and Conditions
FESTIVALS & EVENTS
- The right of admission is reserved by "Willwal Ltd, ATP Pacific & ATP America, Inc." Entry is at own risk.
- All conditions shown here are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this page, your ticket or displayed on the premises.
- All tickets through ticketing agencies are sold on behalf of Willwal Ltd, ATP Pacific & ATP America, Inc. who are responsible for providing the event and are sold subject to the terms and conditions of sale at www.atpfestival.com
- Willwal Ltd, ATP Pacific & ATP America, Inc. reserve the right to change the listed bill, and/or vary advertised programmes, ticket price, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notification.
- No professional type cameras or recording devices will be allowed in the venues on site.
- Ticket holders consent to their filming and sound recording as members of the audience. By entering this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Tickets and venue accommodation are non-refundable or transferable. If the event is cancelled for any reason, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. If the event is abandoned due to the forces of nature or any similar reason, refunds are at the promoter’s discretion.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement we will not be held liable for any personal costs that you may have incurred i.e.: travel or accommodation costs.
- In the case that accommodation we have sold becomes unavailable due to un-repairable damage prior to the event taking place, the organisers reserve the right to cancel your tickets, giving a minimum of 24 hours notice of the event taking place. If in the event that this does happen you will be refunded in full including any ticket booking fees that you may have incurred. We will not be held liable for any personal costs that you may have incurred i.e.: travel costs.
- No weapons, fireworks, illicit drugs will be allowed onto the site. Anyone caught in possession of such substances, supply or buying illicit drugs will be evicted from the site, reported to the police and may face criminal prosecution. Anyone caught defacing or causing damage to the site in anyway will be evicted from the site and will face criminal prosecution.
- For the Camber Sands UK festivals, some alcohol, but not excessive amounts, can be brought onto the site and kept in your chalet. Alcohol cannot be taken into performance areas (where there are bars for your use). For the New York festival, alcohol consumed on site must be purchased on site.
- The promoter and venue shall not be liable for any loss or injury or damages sustaining on or within the premises.
- Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause damage to hearing. Please use earplugs.
- Forgery warning: Forgery of Tickets or Passes is a criminal offence punishable by law. Should tickets be resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain they will become void and the ticket holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue. This condition specifically, prohibits ticket re-sale through online market or auction sites.
- Tickets cannot be purchased for use in unauthorised promotions/competitions. 'All Tomorrow's Parties' is a registered trademark and cannot be used without the promoters consent.
- Failure to follow any of the Willwal Ltd, ATP Pacific & ATP America, Inc.'s Terms and Conditions of entry shall result in ejection of the premises without refund of your ticket.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss any of the listed terms and conditions please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ATP Store - Shipping and insurance
- Once your order has been completed and payment has been cleared we intend to send out all orders within the week - when we do, we will confirm dispatch by email. Normally, we expect orders to arrive within five days in the UK and within a ten days elsewhere (please not that this does not apply to tickets bought via the store, which will be either posted closer to the event, or available for pickup at the event. Whichever one of these applies to the particular tickets you are buying will be written as part of the item description).
- Shipping is charged depending on weight and location (discounted rate for UK customers).
- If you are making a large or unusual order please contact us on email@example.com as we may be able to arrange an alternative shipping and/or payment method. By large order we mean USD1,000 and above.
ATP Store - Returns
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns unless there is a manufacturing fault with an item in your order. If you have received an item which is defective please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue as soon as possible.
ATP Store - Cancellations
- Should you wish to cancel your order before it has been shipped please contact us on email@example.com. We cannot guarantee a full refund if your package has been dispatched. (NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO FESTIVAL OR EVENT TICKETS - PLEASE REFER TO THE T+C ABOVE)
ATP Store - Contact
Our contact details are:
Suite 130, Rosden House
372 Old Street
London EC1V 9AU
Please feel free to email us with your ATP/Store queries - we're here to help!
Official ATP Ticketshop / Ticketscript Tickets
If you have ordered tickets through the agent listed as 'Official ATP Ticketshop' on our site - the name of the company that processes these orders is Ticketscript, and if you have any problems or questions about your order with them you should contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or view their commonly asked questions: http://company.ticketscript.com/uk/support/