We are pleased to be able to re-open the opportunity to sign up for two ATP membership programmes, Silver or Gold.
The second ATP membership period will officially commence on January 1st, 2012 but we are giving you the opportunity to sign up now and start receiving the benefits straight away. The current sign up period is open from now until the end of January or when capacity is reached. - Update: Membership now closed for 2012.
All members will receive a 4gb ATP USB flash drive key featuring their unique membership number. Your ATP membership key features free content, and gives you exclusive access to priority pre-sales on selected shows and festival events, bonus ticket offers (plus 1 offers on selected shows), access to a forthcoming members area on the ATP website, invitations to special ATP members only events and eligibility for special members only competitions and shop sales. Your key will also give you discounts at ATP partner companies such as the Prince Charles Theatre in Leicester Square, London's Lexington, with more being added as we move into 2012 (the list of existing offers is here)!
Details on Plus One entry on selected shows:
Every now and then, we will offer plus ones to members, sometimes at the on-sale and sometimes closer to the actual event. A limited amount of tickets will be made available from time to time and plus one guest list places will operate on a first come, first served basis to members, who will need to email in to register and will receive an email confirmation back to confirm if their request has been successful. Please note, this facility is meant to encourage people to bring friends who might not be able to afford the gig or who you would like to expose to new music and will not be available for every show ATP puts on, but will be available for a selection of shows throughout the year. Members will need to show a ticket booking confirmation in their own name to claim the extra ticket. In the first year of the event this included offers for shows by: Liquid Liquid, Battles, The Black Angels, Mogwai, Public Enemy, Sonic Youth and many more...
Gold Membership also includes a discounted weekend ticket to I'll Be Your Mirror London in May 2012 and a discounted weekend ticket to the Nightmare Before Christmas 2012 which will run from the 7th-9th December (more info below).
Gold membership is available via the ATP Store in apartment groups of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 for the Nightmare Before Christmas, and you will also receive the same amount of tickets for I'll Be Your Mirror London. For a 2 berth Gold Membership, you would receive 2 Memberships. For a 3 berth Gold Membership, you would receive 3 Memberships, and so on. The curators for the ATP Nightmare Before Christmas from 7th-9th December 2012 will be confirmed in early 2012.
Gold membership is also available to buy individually, but you must then nominate the size apartment you will be taking for Nightmare Before Christmas 2012 and have paid for the remaining standard price non-member tickets within 2 weeks of the event going on-sale in early 2012. If you do do this, be aware that your apartment size cannot be guaranteed so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check we have the size you want before buying.
If you would prefer to buy tickets for ATP Curated by Jeff Mangum in March rather than Nightmare tickets as part of your Gold membership, we have limited available in some apartment sizes - contact us directly at email@example.com if you are interested.
Membership number will be assigned in order of receipt of application.
Membership can be paid via cheque without booking fee however membership number will not be assigned until the cheque is received. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to pay by cheque.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership is not transferable.
- Membership can be refunded within the first 7 days.
- Gold membership tickets to ATP in special cases are transferable to friends by express permission - if you cannot make it, you may nominate in writing a friend to take your place.
- Upgrading to larger apartments is possible depending on availability.
- Upgrading from room only to self catering is possible depending on availability for the cost of £10 per person.
- If you take a solo membership (ie not in a pre-determined apartment group) you must nominate within the time frame specified the size apartment you will be taking and arrange payment within 2 weeks of the event going on sale.
- Membership is not exchangeable for cash
- Tickets for the I'll Be Your Mirror London do not include accommodation.
- Lost keys can be replaced at a cost of £15. The old key will be cancelled.
- Some membership offers will be limited and available on a strictly first come first served basis.
- Usual ATP Festival terms and conditions apply.
- If you have any other questions or problems please email us at email@example.com